At Cartec Automotive Service, the safety of our customers' in the Tulsa area is always been one of our team's number one priorities. Facing the current crisis our commitment to that goal will not change.
As a leading automotive repair center in the Tulsa area, our auto repair shop wants to to do our part to assist in preventing the spread of the virus while maintaining a healthy environment for both clients and team members.
With accordance to the CDC, Cartec Automotive Service will be taking the following precautions:
1. The repeated routine cleaning of all commonly used surfaces in our shop throughout each day.
2. Our clients' vehicles will be disinfected before and after service to protect clients and team members
3. Our technicians and office staff have been instructed to wash hands for 20+ seconds regularly throughout each day
4. Subject to availability, sanitizing stations are available through out our shop and customer areas
5. Cartec Automotive Service team members are required to stay home if any viral symptoms present
Our customers' safety has always been our first priority and Cartec Automotive will do everything we can to continue to provide quality service to our valued and beloved clients.
Thank you for your continued trust in us,
Cartec Automotive Service